A WinFord High School Diploma is the Key to Your Success
A diploma from WinFord is respected and recognized worldwide. You will be prepared to enter college or ready for work force right after your graduation. Because we prepare you for the real world, and give you a head start in your career giving you a significant advantage in the job market. People with accredited high school diploma coupled with a university degree hold approximately 70% of the most influential and lucrative positions in government, non-profit agencies, and private enterprise worldwide.
Quick Facts about Success after Graduation from WinFord
After graduation from WinFord, majority students find relevant jobs or have been accepted into graduate
school within six months after getting their diploma:
- 92% of graduates get relevant employment opportunity within 6 months of graduation.
- 86% of graduates enter the their desired college or university within six months of graduation.
- Many graduates are offered permanent positions by their host companies following internships provided through WinFord internship program.
ONE YEAR DATA
- 974.6% Enrolled for Higher Education Degrees
- 24.1% Employed & Promoted
- 1.3% Internship
TOP GRADE SCHOOL DESTINATIONS
- Boston University
- Phoenix University
- DeVry University
- Brooklyn Law School
- George Washington University
- University at Buffalo
POPULAR CAREER FIELDS
- Health Care
You Succeed in Every Field When You Gaduate from WinFord
We share some alumni stories that may inspire you. These alumni are our asset, we value them and they did
us proud. See if you can relate to one of their stories and if it's inspiration enough to motivate you for getting
an accredited high school diploma.
Academic & Career Services to Help You Succeed
While you are studying at WinFord High School you will be provided full academic and career assistance to ensure your post-graduation success. Our academic and career services help you with a variety of career-related functions, including:
- Exclusive Academic Counseling Services to help you guide toward higher education.
- Dedicated Guide to help you select higher education degree and institute.
- Admission Recommendation Letter Services to help you create an impression with personalized feedback from your faculty.
- Comprehensive Essay Guide Services that help you create college level compositions with ease.
- Career Counseling Services to help you find available jobs in your area.
- Useful links to allow you to apply directly, keeping you updated with the latest openings in the field.
- Field based lisitng of jobs so that you can scan all the jobs in your field of interest.